Bloomingdale's is one of the iconic upscale department stores in the US. It is recognized globally for its excellent product choices including some of the biggest luxurious brands and its high-quality service. It offers products such as apparel, footwear, handbags, jewelry, and other accessories. It also offers products from high-end brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tory Burch, Prada, Jimmy Choo, Coach, Gucci, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, and Armani.
Bloomingdale’s website sells most of the items that can be found in its stores except for the luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton. The website has an organized way of categorizing products that is quite similar to Macy’s. It also has a search tab where you can search for specific items, keywords, or web IDs. The homepage of Bloomingdale shows the top promotions, featured brands, exclusive products that can only be found at Bloomingdale, featured trends for various categories, lookbooks and guides, and featured stories or blogs.
- Website is easy to navigate/li>
- Nice photos of each product with a detailed product description which includes the sizes and the colors available
- Includes ratings and reviews of each product
- Sells quality products
- Gift Registry for US residents
- International shipping
- Shipping order status
- Order online and pick up in store
- Offers expedite delivery
- Same-day delivery option for some locations
- No problems with returns
- Free shipping for orders above $150 USD for the US and $200 USD for international shipping
- Can’t order products of luxury brands online
- Mix up of orders
- Problems with customer service
Bloomingdale’s website is a great place to do online shopping if you are looking for quality products. It’s just quite frustrating that you can’t find some of the luxury brands online. It’s great that the website offers an option for same-day delivery and expedite delivery. It offers promotions from time-to-time but not as much as Macy’s.
There are mixed reviews when it comes to customer service but there are quite a lot who are frustrated with Bloomingdale’s customer service especially when they encounter problems with the shipping.