Kohl’s - RATED #1
Kohl’s is a top-rated American retailer that has been around for 50 years. It has not strayed from its ultimate vision of inspiring and empowering families by being the most engaging retailer in America. It operates in 49 states in the USA, which means it has a presence in all but one state.
- It has an in-house design team responsible for fashion-forward clothing brands that are exclusive to Kohl’s. (Apt.9, Croft and Barrow, Jumping Beans, Urban Pipeline, and Tek Gear, among others)
- Has partnered with top designers and celebrities to bring their clothing line, accessories, shoes, and other items to the public (Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez, Lauren Conrad, Tony Hawk, among others)
- Offers a brand-new simplified rewards program
- The Kohl’s charge card is an exclusive card that gives extra discounts
- For increased accessibility anytime, anywhere, customers can download Kohl’s mobile app on the App Store or Google Play
- Great seasonal deals are prominently displayed on the default landing page of the retail website
- Free shipping with a minimum purchase of $75.00
- There are inconsistencies between the discounts offered online and what’s on sale at the brick and mortar store.
- Some customers do not like the idea that they can only check-out items using the Kohl’s charge card.
- The website design is quite busy and overcrowded, which may confuse a lot of shoppers.
Customers have known and loved Kohl’s in-house brands that are known for their fashion sense, quality, and fair prices. It has also strategically partnered with big-name designers and celebrities to bring their brand to customers. Kohl’s is thriving in the retail landscape by using proprietary designs and labels not found anywhere else but selling them at reasonable prices. This is the reason why people keep coming back to Kohl’s.